Contact us970-325-4386Serving Lunch and Dinner Daily from 11 am.
- Did you know that St. Patrick's was a dry holiday in Ireland until 1970? Aside from the color green, the... fb.me/2QB3f7nj7 7 hours ago
- Want to sound smart about the whiskey you're drinking? Whisky is not the same as Whiskey commons.wikimedia.org... fb.me/11FNGUvs6 5 days ago
- Come celebrate another All Star season tonight at 6:30. #ouray#broomball http://t.co/vhqQh5qBPg 1 week ago
- Come celebrate another great season! Drink specials, appetizer specials and videos all start at 6:30 tomorrow night. fb.me/3uxnKH8NS 1 week ago
- Heat things up this Valentine's Day with some Spicy Leprechaun Balls! fb.me/6pUHOa6XP 3 weeks ago
Need a laugh?
Author Archives: obrienspub
Aside from the color green, the activity most associated with St. Patrick’s Day is drinking. However, Irish law, from 1903 to 1970, declared St. Patrick’s Day a religious observance for the entire country meaning that all pubs were shut down … Continue reading
Bring a non perishable food donation for the Ouray County Food Bank and receive one raffle ticket for a drawing at Half Time. You must be present to WIN. GO BRONCOS!
Come listen to our favorite band, The North Fork Flyers, starting at 9pm.
Swing in Friday for lunch and Ouray’s best happy hour starting at 4!
You’ll find out Halloween Night at 11 pm.