Contact us970-325-4386Serving Lunch and Dinner Daily from 11 am.
- Come down and ring in the New Year! fb.me/4DT8WJVU4 1 month ago
- Come on down And ring in the New Year! fb.me/7gM2c4Jyv 1 month ago
- Make plans now! fb.me/1zTazXdav 3 months ago
- Love The World Cup? Swing by O'Briens and grab and Guinness and you will be entered to win tickets to the... fb.me/3p6dpTzZD 6 months ago
- JUST IN: O'Brien's Irish Pub and Grill has now just gotten EIGHT, yes EIGHT new beer on tap. Come by during happy... fb.me/2m8KJ2er9 6 months ago
Need a laugh?
Author Archives: obrienspub
The doors open at 11 am with $3 pints of Guinness and $5 Irish Car Bombs served all day. No Blarney! Come dance a jig with Miss Emily from 4-7 and the Three Irishmen from 8-11 pm. And there’s plenty … Continue reading
Aside from the color green, the activity most associated with St. Patrick’s Day is drinking. However, Irish law, from 1903 to 1970, declared St. Patrick’s Day a religious observance for the entire country meaning that all pubs were shut down … Continue reading
Bring a non perishable food donation for the Ouray County Food Bank and receive one raffle ticket for a drawing at Half Time. You must be present to WIN. GO BRONCOS!
Come listen to our favorite band, The North Fork Flyers, starting at 9pm.