Contact us970-325-4386Serving Lunch and Dinner Daily from 11 am.
- There are only two brands of Tennesse whiskey right now. Jack Daniels and George Dickel. O'Brien's Pub makes a... fb.me/2zdpPl2Dv 2 weeks ago
- To some people, whiskey tastes like burnt ass. A Scot tells us this urban legend: Some whiskeys contain... fb.me/31pERz5hV 3 weeks ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/6tXXQvuuw 4 weeks ago
- fb.me/6FwW9be1H 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2bVNtxpDY 1 month ago
Need a laugh?
Author Archives: obrienspub
The doors open at 11 am with $3 pints of Guinness and $5 Irish Car Bombs served all day. No Blarney! Come dance a jig with Miss Emily from 4-7 and the Three Irishmen from 8-11 pm. And there’s plenty … Continue reading
Aside from the color green, the activity most associated with St. Patrick’s Day is drinking. However, Irish law, from 1903 to 1970, declared St. Patrick’s Day a religious observance for the entire country meaning that all pubs were shut down … Continue reading
Bring a non perishable food donation for the Ouray County Food Bank and receive one raffle ticket for a drawing at Half Time. You must be present to WIN. GO BRONCOS!
Come listen to our favorite band, The North Fork Flyers, starting at 9pm.
Swing in Friday for lunch and Ouray’s best happy hour starting at 4!