Contact us970-325-4386Serving Lunch and Dinner Daily from 11 am.
- Love The World Cup? Swing by O'Briens and grab and Guinness and you will be entered to win tickets to the... fb.me/3p6dpTzZD 4 days ago
- JUST IN: O'Brien's Irish Pub and Grill has now just gotten EIGHT, yes EIGHT new beer on tap. Come by during happy... fb.me/2m8KJ2er9 6 days ago
- Come by EVERY Saturday at 10:00pm and grab a Guinness or one of our many other drink selections and listen to... fb.me/2MUCpxnKE 6 days ago
- JUST IN: O'Brien's Irish Pub and Grill has now just gotten EIGHT, yes EIGHT new beer on tap. Come by during happy... fb.me/1uW46Uzhw 6 days ago
- Saturday night at O'Brien's, get your MOJO on 10PM! Michael Meadows, David Snider, and Justin Hess 1 week ago
Need a laugh?
The doors open at 11 am with $3 pints of Guinness and $5 Irish Car Bombs served all day. No Blarney!
Come dance a jig with Miss Emily from 4-7 and the Three Irishmen from 8-11 pm.
And there’s plenty of green for everyone!
Cead Mile Failte!
Aside from the color green, the activity most associated with St. Patrick’s Day is drinking. However, Irish law, from 1903 to 1970, declared St. Patrick’s Day a religious observance for the entire country meaning that all pubs were shut down for the day. That meant no beer, not even the green kind, for public celebrants. The law was overturned in 1970, when St. Patrick’s was reclassified as a national holiday – allowing the taps to flow freely once again…YEA!!
Bring a non perishable food donation for the Ouray County Food Bank and receive one raffle ticket for a drawing at Half Time. You must be present to WIN. GO BRONCOS!
Come listen to our favorite band, The North Fork Flyers, starting at 9pm.